RUBICON TRAIL FOUNDATION PRESIDENT MESSAGE
I would like to provide you with an update as to the work we are doing behind the scenes.
- May 13th for a Tri-Tip Drive Thru Dinner Fundraiser
All Dinners must be prepurchased
Pick up: El Dorado County Fairgrounds 4:00pm – 7:00pm
100 Placerville Dr – Placerville, CA 95667
Enter thru Blue Gate (by Raley’s) Follow signs to Marshall Building Parking Lot – Exit thru Yellow Gate (to Fair Ln)
Questions call 1-888-6RUBICON
Be sure to enter the $25.00 drawing for a custom-made JEEP BBQ Fire Pit
- Save the Dates: Sept.4th-5th for Cantina for the Con at Robb’s Resort
- Rubicon Trail Foundation $500 Student Scholarship for High School Seniors all over the United States deadline extension for this year only to May 15, 2021. Get your applications in.
- Working with El Dorado County OHV Division to place signs up on the Rubicon during the winter months. The last few years we have had people go up unprepared and unaware of how fast conditions change. They then find themselves in a need to be rescued. Also, working with Peter Kraatz of Placer County to resolve snow berm issues.
- Mid Trail Staff will have calendars, stickers, wag bags & Spill Kits to provide to users of the trail.
- May 22, 2021 from 8-2pm Toys on the Rocks Swap Meet
- Save the Dates: TENTATIVE DATE October 9th Dry Diggins Show & Shine Fundraiser
I am grateful for your continued support and donations. I invite you to reach out and share your ideas, thoughts, and feedback. Hopefully, I will see you soon at an upcoming meeting/event or on the trail.
President, Rubicon Trail Foundation
Mission: To enhance the future health and use of the Rubicon Trail, while ensuring responsible, motorized, year-round trail access.
Vision: Our vision is to be the trusted stewards of the Rubicon Trail, ensuring sustainability for the experience of the users.