RUBICON TRAIL FOUNDATION PRESIDENT MESSAGE
Here are a few updates from our meeting last night.
- May 22, 2021 from 8-2pm Toys on the Rocks Swap Meet
- Some of the guys from @naxja_sierra_chapter (the North American XJ Association) joined us at our meeting last night to present a $4000 check, a huge donation for the good of the trail! These folks have been consistent supporters on and off the trail, joining work parties and donating tools, their time, and cash. Thank you!!!
- Our 1st Annual Drive Through Dinner made $3600.00. It was so good to see everyone and also some new faces. The Tri -Tip was AMAZING! A special thanks to our volunteers- Daryl Warden, Christina Renee Barr & Scott Carey. Also to Placerville Pizza Factory.
- We are pleased to announce that we will be awarding two outstanding individuals each a $500 scholarship this year- Chelsea Mullens & Luke Gross
- If you are on the trail look out for our mid-trail staff starting in June. They have some new educational materials to hand out and can always provide you with latest trail information.
- We are partnering up with Dry Diggins Distillery again this year to do the 2nd Annual Show & Shine- mark your calendars for October 9, 2021, more details coming soon
- Save the Dates: Sept.4th-5th for Cantina for the Con at Robb’s Resort- June 4th for Vendor Day. If you would like to donate a raffle prize, be a volunteer, etc. please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am grateful for your continued support and donations. I invite you to reach out and share your ideas, thoughts, and feedback. Hopefully, I will see you soon at an upcoming meeting/event or on the trail.
President, Rubicon Trail Foundation
Mission: To enhance the future health and use of the Rubicon Trail, while ensuring responsible, motorized, year-round trail access.
Vision: Our vision is to be the trusted stewards of the Rubicon Trail, ensuring sustainability for the experience of the users.