End of Season Wheelin’
It is almost that time of year, the end of the Summer Wheelin’ Season. Of course the Rubicon is still open but there are more things to consider when planning your next adventure.
There has been a lot of work on the trail from the County and clubs to keep the Rubicon in great shape, showing no spills and making sure that all trash is picked up. Do your part and if you see anything that needs to be picked up Pack It Out.
Please keep these tips in mind when going out-
- Prepare your rig with all weather clothing and footwear. You never know when it could rain or start snowing.
- Be prepared with plenty of food and water in case of emergencies; also consider any medications you may need
- Tell those you love where you are going and when you plan to return
- Know the trail and or walk ahead and see any obstacles that could change your driving.
- Always carry WAG Bags- there are a few restrooms on the trail but with more people coming to this destination and season changes you may need
- Always carry a Spill Kit
- Help keep the Rubicon beautiful- pick up any trash that you see and pack it out to a trash can.