Trail Spill Kits
- Bio-Response 16oz. Bottle
- Absorbent Pad
- RTF Red Rag
- Disposable Glove
- RTF Sticker
Bio-Response is a proprietary blend of bacteria, nutrients and surfactant technology that provides a powerfully effective solution and is a safe alternative to solvent-based products. Bio-Response:
- Reduces VOCs on contact
- Rapidly degrades oil and fuel-spill components
- Tolerates concentrations of hydrocarbons that are normally harmful to most microorganisms
- No removal or replacement of contaminated material (ballast, soil, concrete) is necessary.
- Biodegrades oils and fuels above and below ground surface
- Reduces or eliminates the need for conventional and labor intensive treatment methods, thus reducing operational costs
Use full strength for heavily stained areas. General cleaning: use 24-48 ounces per gallon of water. Since oily stains penetrate deep into porous surfaces, several cleanings may be necessary to completely remove aged stains.
Storage and Handling:
Store in closed container at room temperature. Wash hands thoroughly with warm, soapy water after contact. Avoid eye contact.
For more information: http://www.biocleanse.net/products.html#bio_response