Please follow the reflectors or markings when traveling to our maintenance area.
- Turn left into the property at the sign (if you pass where Old Sluice merges back into the trail, you've gone too far)
- Go through the trees and follow the reflectors onto the slab
- Cross the Little Rubicon Creek (only 1-3 inches deep)
- Turn right and then sharp left into wash filled with rocks
- Head right out of the wash and follow reflectors on the granite
- After 150-200 yards, reflectors head down "Trash Can Hill"
- At the bottom of the Trash Can Hill, head left toward the treeline
- In treeline, you will cross a wash with a small culvert
- Head up and over and you have arrived. Container and storage sheds will be up ahead.
The files below are all KMZ files for Google Earth.
Red Line - Overall property boundary
Yellow Line - RTF Maintenance Area
Green line - Route to RTF Maintenance Area